Bear Hill covers nearly 49 hectares of hilltop (220m) landscape, with some of the oldest rock on Vancouver Island and gentle forest trails.
• a profusion of wildflowers in the spring
• mixed woodland of western red cedar, Douglas...
Located on the western side of the Saanich Peninsula, this small park offers a quiet refuge.
• Winding nature trail past towering western red cedar along a quiet creek
• Secluded bay, rich in tidal lagoon life, facing Saanich Inlet...
Francis/King Regional Park
This park is an ideal place for visitors of all abilities to explore nature.
• 11 kilometres of gentle woodland trails
• spring wildflower meadows
• a nature centre and meeting room
• the Elsie King Trail, a...
Multi-use trails open to mountain biking lie on the east slope of Mount Work, separate from the main park. These trails cover a range of terrain, from moderate, rolling hills to the most difficult grade for advanced mountain bikers. Use extreme...
Follow the summit trail of this hilltop (136m) park to enjoy wildflowers in the spring and spectacular views all year round.
• Panoramic views of Satellite Channel, the Saanich Peninsula, and the Gulf Islands
• A close-up view of...
This park offers an expansive beach along the eastern shore of the Saanich Peninsula, and excellent bird watching.
• long, sandy beach for exploring, picnicking and swimming
• beach, dune, wetland, and shrub ecosystems, home to numerous...
* Saanich Peninsula Oceanfront with miles of sandy beach to stroll. Mount Baker and Gulf Islands in the foreground.
* Campsite hosts.
* 52 RV sites, most with 115 volt power and fresh water. No sewer but there is a sani dump nearby. Septic truck...