* Saanich Peninsula Oceanfront with miles of sandy beach to stroll. Mount Baker and Gulf Islands in the foreground.
* Campsite hosts.
* 52 RV sites, most with 115 volt power and fresh water. No sewer but there is a sani dump nearby. Septic truck comes weekly.
* 36 Tenting only sites.
* Group tenting site available.
* Portable toilets and coin operated showers.
* Close to Brentwood Bay and minutes drive from the World Famous Butchart Gardens.
* Fire rings on the beach. Fires MUST be in fire rings provided.
* Pets welcome but must be on a leash at all times.
* Amex, Visa and Master Card accepted, plus debit cards.
* Located 3km off Highway 17 about half way between the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal and Victoria. Turn on to Island View Rd. at the Farmers Market. Left when coming from the ferry and right turn coming from Victoria and head toward the ocean. Follow the road right to the end (2.5km) and turn left on Homathko Rd. The campsite gate is on the right where you can see the flags at the gate.
* As summers are a very busy time, reservations are recommended during the summer months.